The Bronx is all smiles when you're talking about baseball as the Yankees are heading to the American League Championship Series after a come-from-behind victory and three must-win games! The victory kept us on the edge of our seat, forcing a game five after winning two in a row. Shortstop Didi Gregorius earned all the glory, scoring two home runs that gave New York an early lead in the game!
The New York Yankees will take on the Houston Astros tonight for day one of the ALCS and we can't wait to root, root, root for our home team! These are the best bars in NYC where you can watch the game:
- Stout NYC - FiDi (90 John St.)
- The Ainsworth (122 W. 26th St.)
- Tonic East (411 3rd Ave.)
- The Grayson (16 1st Ave.)
- Smithfield Hall (138 W. 25th St.)
- The Three Monkeys (236 W. 54th St.)
- Offside Tavern (137 W. 14th St.)
- Manhattan Proper (6 Murray St.)
- Foley's (18 W. 33rd St.)
- Standings (43 E. 7th St.)
- Harlem Tavern (2153 Frederick Douglass Blvd.)
- Manny's on Second (1770 Second Ave.)
Lets Go Yanks!