F.Y. Eye is a nonprofit media agency connecting people in need to the knowledge and services they deserve.
- F.Y. Eye is a New York-based nonprofit advertising group that works exclusively with other nonprofits, social enterprises, and government agencies to build public awareness about the wealth of social, civic, educational, legal, financial and health-related resources available to New Yorkers in need. They achieve this mission by creating and disseminating PSAs that generate attention and action on issues of public concern.
- F.Y. Eye helps clients build stronger brand awareness, implement free and low-cost outreach campaigns, and facilitate effective engagement with its constituents. They offer strategic message distribution and effective, affordable content development to ensure that no good community program, service or announcement is lost in the shadows. Their cornerstone program is the digital PSA Network™, a community media cooperative of over 100 digital billboards located in high-traffic nonprofits throughout New York, built specifically to promote critical advocacy messages and community programs.
- This Fall, we are facing the election of a lifetime. F.Y. Eye is leveraging their platform and connections to ensure that all New Yorkers have access to key information about voting and feel empowered to participate in our democracy and shape our future.
- F.Y. Eye is using the power of art and community to amplify different Get-Out-The-Vote messages from a range of trusted nonprofits that target New York’s diverse audiences. Check out their growing PSA clearinghouse to download and share voting messages that will inspire your own community to vote.
- F.Y. Eye is a public charity. Every dollar donated to F.Y. Eye goes to subsidized advertising solutions for New York’s nonprofit community.