On Saturday June 18th our EPIC and annual KTUPHORIA concert went down at Jones Beach and boy did the weather ☀️ and our headliners Ava Max, Pitbull, Regard and Laidback Luke showed out! We also saw an EPIC 25th anniversary freestyle set from TKA, Freedom Williams and C&C Music Factory, George Lamond, Judy Torres, Coro, Lucas Prata, Cynthia, Lisette Melendez, Reina, and Kim Sozzi.
While they were not on stage, some of the artists took time out to kick it with our talented and charming on-air personalities such as Carolina Bermudez, Greg T, Lulu y Lala, Hollywood Hamilton, Wendy Wild and Astra.
Headliner, Laidback Luke, stopped by our interview lounge sponsored by M&M's and we got to catch up with him and what's life looking like and what's next on his celeb agenda.
Hollywood Hamilton sat down with Luke and he shared with us on:
- Which one of his songs he likes playing most which happens to be 'Turbulence and how he feels when he sees sports teams like the New York Jets playing this track.
- Being a New Yorker for the past 1o years.
- His career post COVID-19 and how things have changed.
- Being on tour with out a tour manager, how much he loves interacting with people and having control of what happens during his show.
- How it feels to play the world’s largest nightclub.
- His daughter who happened to be in the building as his mini date jumped in on the interview fun and gave us her thoughts on her dad being a famous EDM DJ.
- Plus + much more.
Check out the full interview about and then click here for all things KTUPHORIA 2022.