Read This Before Trying On Shoes While Barefoot

This might make you think twice about trying on shoes without socks. A 4-year old girl in the U.K was left fighting for her life after she contracted a deadly foot infection after trying on shoes while barefoot. Her mom shared the story and a warning to others on Facebook. The doctors said Sienna must have had a small cut on her foot and that allowed bacteria from the shoes to enter her system. Sienna’s mom said with all of the back-to-school shopping make sure you bring socks so this doesn’t happen to you or your family.

Cubby And Carolina In The Morning

Cubby And Carolina In The Morning

Tune in every weekday from 6am-10am for The Cubby And Carolina In The Morning! Home of 'Carolina's Update' With Carolina Bermudez', Feel Good News and 'Battle of the Sexes'! Read more

title

Content Goes Here