It seems like there is a day dedicated to just about everything but here’s one that meat lovers can get behind. September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day and there are plenty of spots offering up deals for burger aficionados.
- Burger King is offering several deals through their free app including 2 bacon cheeseburger meals for $4. A donation to the No Kid Hungry campaign at The Habit will score you a coupon for a free cheeseburger.
- McDonald’s and Wendy’s are also offering up $1 sandwiches through their free apps.
- Red Robin - Buy any beverage and get a free Gourmet Cheeseburger and Bottomless Steak Fries for $5.
- IHOP - Order an Ultimate Steakburger and get two freebies: a stack of two pumpkin spice or buttermilk pancakes, plus another side.
- White Castle - Buy anything on the menu and receive one free cheeseburger slider.
- Ruby Tuesday - This chain is making people work a little harder for its special freebie. First, become a "So Connected" member at Ruby Tuesday's website — it's basically a version of their rewards program. Then, order an entree to eat at the restaurant and get a free cheeseburger, as long as it's priced under $10 on the menu. Sept. 18 and 19.