Elvis Presley passed away in 1977, but his influence lives on in artists like Ed Sheeran, Alessia Cara, Shawn Mendes and Adam Lambert -- who'll honor him on a tribute special set to air next month on NBC.
Elvis: All-Star Tribute, which is set for February 17th, is a song-by-song replication of the King's 1968 comeback special -- which re-launched his career after a years-long break. Producers will use an Elvis hologram for an all-hands-on-deck version of "If I Can Dream," which closes the broadcast.
By the way, Elvis would have turned 84 yesterday.
Elvis: All-Star Tribute partial lineup:
- "Hound Dog" - Shawn Mendes
- "Baby, What You Want Me to Do" - Keith Urban and Post Malone
- "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Ed Sheeran
- "Always on My Mind" - Kelsea Ballerini
- "Heartbreak Hotel" - Jennifer Lopez
- "Suspicious Minds" - Blake Shelton
- "Love Me Tender" - Alessia Cara
- "Blue Suede Shoes" - Adam Lambert