"Pot heads" are going to start moving to Oregon. The Oregon Liquor Control Commission granted delivery permits to 117 retailers across Oregon, including 13 in Portland. This means people can now order pot from these licensed retailers and have it delivered straight to their front door.
We don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. What do you think?
Check out the rules though:
- Marijuana retailers can only deliver within the city they're licensed in.
- The marijuana must be transported in a locked box and secured to the delivery vehicle, which can carry no more than $3,000 worth of product at a time.
- Retailers can't deliver product to places like motels, campgrounds or dorms, just residential homes.
- Marijuana delivery customers to be at least 21 years or old.
- Customers must sign for deliveries, which can only be made between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.