Woman Burned During Surgery After Farting!

posted by Wendy Wild - 

And in possibly the most bizarre headline today, we learned that during surgery, the woman being operated on managed to ignite a laser by passing gas -- burning herself in the process. 

The details are terrible and we send all our well wishes. 

The incident occurred back in April of this year, when the 30-something patient underwent surgery on her cervix at a hospital in Japan.  Reports claim there was nothing flammable in the operating room and equipment was functioning normally when she passed gas igniting the fire.  We wish her a speedy recovery. 

Read more HERE


Photo Credit:  Getty


Wendy Wild

Wendy Wild

Listen to Wendy Wild weekdays on The Beat Of New York, weekdays from 10am - 3pm Read more

title

Content Goes Here